6V-71 Blower Drive Kit
Suit SB Chev 327-350, 2V accessory, Polished
SB Chev Drive Kit - 6V-71 (Front Discharge)
To increase performance through even distribution of air and fuel to each cylinder, The Blower Shop has developed its own intake manifolds for small and big block chevy applications. TBS manifolds include the following
- Use with B2005 6V-71 blower
- Provisions for thermostat
- Raised floor with large radius ports for better air flow, increased performance and even fuel distribution
- Tall deck uses standard deck distributor height
Our Small Block Chevy Street/Marine Manifold is machined from an aluminum casting utilizing integral solid sides. This allows us to increase the level of strength and overall rigidity of the manifold. We use a slight radius on the floor for increased runner length and optimal airflow.
Machined for water this manifold will accept any standard thermostat and Chevy housing, and is designed to work with a 6-71, 8-71, 10-71 or 14-71 supercharger.
What Is included:
- Cast Intake Manifold (5.475" tall, machined for water and Polished)
- Billet Carb Adapter (4150 or 4500)
- Billet Blower Snout (Complete with Shaft and Coupler)
- Supercharger Pulleys
- Belt (8mm HTD Tooth Profile)
- Idler Assembly
- Accessory Pulley (2V)
- All Necessary Gaskets and Grade 8 Hardware
What is Not included:
- 6V-71 (Front Discharge) Supercharger
- Linkage Kit
- Fuel Lines
- Manifold to Head Hardware
||The Blower Shop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sparespro users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review