Dear Valued Customers,
At a time where the WHO (World Health Organisation) has announced COVID-19 (coronavirus) a pandemic, SparesPro continues to prioritise the health and safety of it's customers and staff. We remain vigilant in attempting to slow down the illness, following the advice of the Australian Department of Health.
We are currently continuing operations as normal, however we have implemented appropriate measures to mitigate unnecessary risk.
These include, but are not limited to;
• Educating employees on important prevention measures, including deployment of hygiene posters and information packages,
• Alternate methods of greeting in lieu of handshakes,
• Avoidance of any person with cold or flu-like symptoms,
• Enhanced cleaning of high contact surface points more regularly and thoroughly,
• Hand sanitiser has been deployed throughout our facilities,
• Implementation of External Visitor Policy social distancing for all visitors to our facilities.
The shipping companies we use have not yet placed any restrictions on deliveries, and are happy to accommodate people who cannot make physical contact with scanners and couriers. Please let us know if you have any delivery requirements for your order and we will organise a solution for you.
From everyone here at SparesPro, we would all like to thank you for your continued support of our family owned and operated business. We hope that this unprecedented threat passes quickly and without harm to any of our customers and employees.
We will do our very best to keep operations to the highest standard during this uncertain time whilst providing any important updates to employees and customers as soon as they are available.
If you are looking for additional healthcare information please visit; https://www.health.gov.au/.
The SparesPro Team