###-#### EXEDY Standard OEM Replacement Clutch Kit
Flywheel Profile: #
Spline OD: #
No. of Teeth: #
Included in Kit:
Clutch Alignment Tool
Standard OEM replacement kits include the highest quality cover assemblies, clutch discs, and release bearings packaged in the distinctive EXEDY silver and blue kit box. With advanced dampening mechanisms, premium quality friction facings, and high quality cover assemblies, EXEDY clutch kits guarantee correct fit and function every time.
This warranty statement is current and in force from 19 April 2018.
- Subject to the exclusions outlined in this warranty, all products are warranted against faulty material and/orworkmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of installation or 20,000 km, whichever occurs first. EXEDY may extend the warranty period at its discretion but any extension will be substantiated by written confirmation directly from EXEDY.
- This warranty covers faulty material and/or workmanship by EXEDY but not maltreatment, damage caused by collision or incorrect fitting. This warranty does not apply when the Products are fitted to a vehicle used for speed trials, racing, time trials, or off-road driving unless the product is specifically designed for that activity.
- Warranty claims will be rejected where Products have been fitted to incorrect or modified applications or applications not catalogued by EXEDY in catalogues and / or parts listings current at the time of purchase. Furthermore, warranty claims will be rejected where Products are not checked for correct fit and function before installation. No credit will be approved under this warranty for installed, used and incorrectly fitted parts.
- Warranty claims will be rejected where the flywheel is not machined before new clutch kit is fitted.
- Should a failure occur, products must be returned to EXEDY within 30 days of being removed from the vehicle. EXEDYis under no obligation to accept parts returned under warranty once this period has expired.
- Any Products deemed by the Purchaser to be faulty must be returned, freight prepaid to the supplier of the Products (ordinarily, EXEDY distributors). It is the responsibility of the supplier of the Products to return the Products to EXEDY.
- Products returned must be accompanied by a fully completed EXEDY Warranty Form including details of reason for said claim, plus proof of purchase. The EXEDY Warranty Form is available from EXEDY distributors or from EXEDY.
- EXEDY will not accept any warranty claim for products repaired by the Purchaser and/or for products not returnedfor inspection to EXEDY.
- No credit will be issued under this warranty until the said goods/products have been tested and deemed faulty byEXEDY.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by EXEDY, the expense of claiming under this warranty shall be born by the Purchaser.
- Any claim for expenses including labour associated with products returned under warranty must accompany the products being returned and must be substantiated by clear documentation (e.g. workshop invoice) and will be assessed by EXEDY. In the event a claim for labour is accepted, EXEDY will apply a rate of $35 per hour excluding GST based on the time deemed reasonable by EXEDY to remove and replace the clutch.
- EXEDY's liability under this warranty shall not extend to any consequential or indirect losses incurred by the Purchaser or its customers.
- The benefits given by this warranty are in addition to the statutory rights and remedies available to the Purchaser under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Consumers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Consumers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.The contact details of EXEDY offices are:
21 Fiveways Boulevard, Keysborough VIC 3173
P (03) 9701 5556
F (03) 9701 5955
Unit 2/3 Contaplas Street, Arndell Park NSW 2148
P (02) 9831 7771
F (02) 9831 7772
12 Chapman Place, Eagle Farm QLD 4009
P (07) 3268 2640
F (07) 3268 3606
Correct selection of products is the responsibility of the Purchaser. Before fitting, always try the clutch disc on the gearbox spline and check the height of the cover assembly and release bearing.
WARNING: Do not use EXEDY products in any situation where engine RPM's may exceed manufacturer's specifications as they can explode unexpectedly causing serious injury or death to vehicle occupants and by standers. The bell housing will not protect vehicle occupants from exploding parts.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sparespro users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review